Dragon's Prophet is an action-based MMORPG filled to the brim with amazing dragons. Players can choose between four unique classes: Guardian, Ranger, Oracle, and Sorcerer. Each are high-octane damage-dealers designed to slay the monster-denizens of Auratia! They have their own skill tree that allows players to have a truly customized character. Additionally, players must choose their dragon companions wisely, because dragon's skills and attributes can affect their character in a positive, or negative way.
Guardians are heavily armored melee combatants who command a variety of weapons. Their reckless offense includes impact attacks and vicious strikes powerful enough to dismantle any opponent. Constant exposure to battle has made them resilient and able to withstand the risks of being on the front line. Guardians wield one- or two-handed weapons, with the capability to dual-wield and equip a shield.
- Guardian main wiki page
- Melee combat
- Two Handed weapons or one-handed weapons with a shield
- Two-handed: Swords, Axes, Hammers
- Single: Swords, Axes, Maces
- Primary stat is Strength
- High defense with excellent one-on-one capabilities
Rangers are exceptional marksmen who prefer to engage their foes at a distance. Their uncanny speed and heightened senses allow them to strike first and with deadly precision. Through excellent positioning and battlefield control they are capable of dispatching even the toughest aggressor. Rangers employ an arsenal of ranged weapons including guns and bows.
- Ranger main wiki page
- Melee and ranged combat
- Bows or Gunblades with a shield
- Cloth or light armor
- Primary stat is Ferocity
- High burst single- and multi-target damage
Oracles are spiritual followers of draconic disciplines who possess a keen battle prowess and harness mystical energy. They devoutly follow the instruction of their Dragon ancestors and strive to become a perfect embodiment of their ideals. Although they are lightly armored, their magical abilities provide enhanced defense and persistent rejuvenation. Oracles wield the dreaded colossus scythe or a magical focus as their weapons.
- Oracle main wiki page
- Melee combat
- Scythes or talismans with an amulet
- Cloth armor
- Primary stat is Intelligence
- High survivability and multi-target damage
- Able to heal themselves and others
Sorcerers are arcane masters of draconic conjuration who invoke destructive elemental forces to crush their enemies. They channel the primal fabric of nature to rain fiery death on an opponent or protect themselves with an earthen barrier. Versatility and foresight are their assets in combat as they can adapt their fighting style to exploit the weaknesses of their adversaries. Sorcerers brandish wands or staves in combat but their true weapon is their incomparable offensive magic.
- Sorcerer main wiki page
- Ranged combat
- Staff or wands with an amulet
- Cloth armor
- Primary stat is Dragon Affinity
- High sustained single- and multi-target damage
- ↑ Guardian Note: Though the game implies the ability to equip 2 one-handed weapons; such a feature is not present in-game.