|Title||Fungal Bloom's Shade|
Fungal's route goes from the waterfall near Corzine all the way west to where the railroad tracks go through the mountains. A very old glitch creates two Fungal spawns on it's day with one being on the regular path and the second walking through the railroad track mountains to a cave. The two dragons have a small chance of spawning at the same time but usually the spawns are spaced out.
Fungal has a spawn pattern of every four days spawning on the fourth day twice (one on the glitch path and one on the real path) and will be reset if there is a game maintenance to spawn on the day of the maintenance or the day after.
Fungal can also be captured from Draconic Flutes with minimum level for spawning it being around 55.
"A tremendous green Ancient Dragon, Fungal Bloom clearly has the legendary blood running through its veins. With apparent control over the breath of life, this powerful guardian of Wynnadia can sometimes be seen roaming the waterways leaving swaths of new growth on the banks in its wake. Even tempered and wise, Fungal Bloom is careful not to encroach on the territory of its fierce cousin."
|Wynnadia; waterways connected to Warthorne Lake|
Melodic & Resonating Draconic Flutes
|Clear Energy Flutes||no|
|Other Dragon Flutes||no|
Dragon Eggs (Expand to View)Edit
This dragon comes from the following Unhatched Dragon Eggs:
- Vastness Purple (20%) - Fungal Bloom / Midnight Shade ||| Blue (45%) - Silver Blade / Blackblade ||| Green (35%) - Burly Shieldscalp Dragon (Wynnadia) / Scaled Deepsea Dragon
- Found while gathering purple glowing eggs in Wynnadia.
- Running - Purple (100%) - Fungal Bloom / Midnight Shade
- Found while gathering orange glowing eggs in Wynnadia.
- Tower - Purple (75%) - Balge / Scarlet Flame ||| Blue (25%) - Ancient Shadow / Fungal Bloom
- Unhatched Dragon Egg which may be discovered while exploring Accursed Tower.
- Colorfulness - Purple (30%) - Sophani's Offspring ||| Blue (70%) - Onyx Smoke / Fungal Bloom
- Unhatched Dragon Egg obtained through Territory Quest: Hold the Fort.
- Care - Purple (75%) - Dismal Chill ||| Blue (25%) - Onyx Smoke / Fungal Bloom / Midnight Shade
- Obtainable from Dragon Arena Leaderboard Reward Chest.
- Breeze - Purple (25%) - Fungal Bloom / Midnight Shade ||| Blue (75%) - Fungal Bloom / Midnight Shade
- Exchange 40 PureDragon Spirit Essence at the Dragon Lair.
- Challenge - Purple (60%) - Shockwave Gale ||| Blue (40%) - Scarlet Flame / Midnight Shade / Fungal Bloom
- Unhatched Dragon Egg acquired after getting excellent results in Draconic Sanctuary's Boss Challenge, or possible result after using 2 Seal-Breaking Scale Powder to open a Sealed Skyhammer Dragon Capsule.
- Fungal Bloom's Beta name was first "Green Wave" and then "Fungal Tide".
- Previously Fungal Bloom awarded with title "Lord of Fungal Bloom" after capture.